Subject: Photocopiers

Photocopiers

From: Mark Clarke <markey>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 1996
Several people have asked for information on photocopiers for rare
books. I have looked at, and consider ideal, the Minolta
scanner/copier as described in by Lorraine Olley <olley [at] indiana__edu>
in Conservation DistList Instance: 9:55 (Subject: Minolta scanner).

It has a very low light exposure, it is face up, and it corrects for
curvature in the gutter. It can output to a copier to to a PC.

There are larger format, and colour versions currently being
produced. I believe that the Bodlean have been trying one out.

Mark Clarke
+44 171 277 1633

                  Distributed: Friday, April 26, 1996