Subject: Rhone-Poulenc products

Rhone-Poulenc products

From: Mark Carlson <mark.carlson>
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 1996
I am an American working in Paris at Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, the
pharmaceutical branch of Rhone-Poulenc. Recently, I applied to and
was accepted for admission to a 3-year conservation program in the
UK. I am now exploring the possibility of obtaining corporate
sponsorship to cover at least a part of the program's tuition and
living fees. To this end, I would appreciate learning about any and
all products produced by Rhone-Poulenc (or its
affiliates/subsidiaries) which are used in any aspect of
conservation, restoration, consolidation, preservation, etc. This
would help me "make a case". Similarly, if anyone on the list has
any experience with corporate sponsorship and could offer some tips,
I would be most grateful. Many thanks in advance,

Mark Carlson

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 10, 1996