Subject: Humidification

Humidification

From: Diana Banning <kingco>
Date: Friday, March 29, 1996
The humidification chamber (an old refrigerator) we have been using
for a few years needs to be replaced.  We have fought a very strong
mildew smell by cleaning with different solutions; however, the
smell keeps coming back.  I would like to find a new chamber, and I
am not enamoured with the garbage bin method.

What are some of the other methods used?  I have looked through the
literature and CoOl, to no avail.  Any ideas will be much
appreciated. Thank you,

Diana Banning
King County Archives

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 2, 1996