Subject: Dahlia Sprayers

Dahlia Sprayers

From: Laurie Valentine <brent>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 1996
On March 12th,  William Barrow asked for a Substitute for Dahlia
sprayers. Like many of the subscribers I was surprised to hear that
they may have been discontinued. I was able to get a reply via fax
from the manufacturer and the sprayers are still available.
Conservation Materials Ltd. is in the process of putting an order
together. They are difficult to get and once in they tend to go
quickly, so if you are interested and don't already have your name
on the list,  please call us at 1-800-733-5283.

Laurie Valentine
Conservation Materials Ltd.

                  Distributed: Monday, March 25, 1996