Subject: Corner rounder

Corner rounder

From: Steve Reitci <sanborn>
Date: Sunday, March 24, 1996
I just found a new tool I'd like to pass on to the members of the
DistList. It's a hand-held corner rounder made by "Marvy Uchida,"
and I just got one for $5.00. It's part of a line of paper punches
made by "Uchida of America, Corp," a line I've seen in several art
supply stores. It cannot round anything thicker than maybe four
sheets of paper at once, but it should be ideal for corner-rounding
encapsulated materials. It does a nice job--cheaper than the
industrial corner rounders and much, much better than a pair of nail
clippers.

Steve Reitci

                  Distributed: Monday, March 25, 1996