Subject: Conservation training opportunities

Conservation training opportunities

From: Kristine Smets <ksmets>
Date: Friday, March 15, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender.

Our library was contacted by the National Library of Algeria to see
if we could help them find training for two of their librarians in
"book conservation techniques."  Does anyone have any suggestions
for workshops, courses, internships, and/or seminars in the U.S. or
Canada that we could recommend to them?   The librarians would
schedule their visit around the offerings, so time is not really an
issue here. Sincerely,

Kristine Smets
Joint Bank/Fund Library
Washington DC