Subject: Bookbinding and conservation in Hong Kong

Bookbinding and conservation in Hong Kong

From: David Moore <demoore>
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 1996
The following is posted on behalf of Susi Barbarossa.

    I'm a second year bookbinding student at the North Bennet Street
    School.  I will be going to Hong Kong for spring vacation, 6-15
    April, and am interested in any book related activities, people,
    programs, stores, libraries, exhibitions, bookbinders and
    conservators, or anything else that anyone knows of.

    I don't have an e-mail address, but David Moore has been kind
    enough to let me use his, so please reply directly to his
    address demoore [at] fas-pop__harvard__edu rather than to the list or
    write to me at school. Thank you very much,

    Susi Barbarossa
    Bookbinding
    North Bennet Street School
    39 North Bennet St.