Subject: Wei T'o soft spray chamber

Wei T'o soft spray chamber

From: Bradford Cole <bradford.cole>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 1996
In our lab at NAU we have a Wei T'o soft spray chamber.  Ever since
I started to work with it last spring I have had a difficult time in
keeping the nozzles and tubes clean.  It seems to constantly clog up
no matter what we try. Lately the cleaning solution seems to
crystallize on its way down the hose. The manufacturers solution, was
to have them build us a new delivery system for more money, which my
administrators will have no part of.  Anyway if anyone has had any
experience with this set up and could give me any good advice I
would greatly appreciate it.

Brad Cole
Cline Library
Flagstaff, AZ