Subject: Source for accession and catalog books

Source for accession and catalog books

From: Jessica S. Johnson <jsjohnson>
Date: Monday, March 4, 1996
The following appeared on nhcoll-l and is reproduced here without
the knowledge or consent of the author

    Date: 29 Feb 96
    From: aharris [at] utep__edu (Arthur Harris)
    Subject: Archival-quality bound catalogues-source?
    Sender: nhcoll-l [at] ucmp1__Berkeley__EDU

    Our Curator of Exhibits and Collections is looking for a source
    for archive-quality bound accession or catalogue books with
    lined, numbered pages and no columns.  He is looking for a size
    of about 9 X 12 inches and containing approximately 300 pages
    and a hard-cover binding.

    If you can help with this request, please reply to the list if
    you think there is interest; otherwise, to Attention Scott
    Cutler through my e-mail address aharris [at] utep__edu or through
    museum [at] utep__edu. Thanks,

    Art Harris
    Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
    University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, USA  79968-0519
    915-747-6985
    Fax: 915-747-5808

                   Distributed: Monday, March 4, 1996