Subject: Museum flooring

Museum flooring

From: Elizabeth Finney <sha5emf>
Date: Monday, February 19, 1996
This message is sent on behalf of Deborah Forkes

    I am a final year archaeological conservation student at the
    University of Wales, Cardiff and am presently undertaking a
    research project into the topic of museum flooring in relation
    to its possible emissions and their effects upon museum objects.
    If any one could help regarding information and/or samples of
    flooring, the adhesives used, or sealants I would be most
    grateful. Any references concerning this subject matter ie
    emissions from flooring, the testing of materials for display
    and storage, or damage to objects by volatile organic emissions
    would also be very helpful. Thank you,

    Miss Deborah Forkes, undergraduate
    University of Wales
    HISAR