Subject: Recipes

Recipes

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Monday, February 26, 1996
I am hoping to collect from all of the different disciplines, old
recipes and maintenance myths that are particularly difficult to
kill.   In furniture, we have the old turpentine, linseed oil and
beeswax mixture that the general public seems to know well, but we
can't seem to convince to stop using. I want to make these available
to the general public with the proper reasoning to dispel them. Is
there a readily available source, or can I rely on the membership to
help out?? If you could please e-mail me direct, I will make a
summary for the list. Thanks in advance,

Craig Deller

                   Distributed: Monday, March 4, 1996