Subject: Vinamold

Vinamold

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Friday, February 9, 1996
A number of Conservators have informed me of misleading notices from
other suppliers claiming that Vinamold Hot Melt Compound was no
more. I am pleased to say that these rumours are quite unfounded.

Those conservators familiar with the original red, general purpose
grade may be unaware that a stiffer yellow grade is also available
for making larger plaster mouldings. Both grades can be mixed. The
yellow grade will shortly be available from Conservation Resources
both here in England and America.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England