Subject: Board creaser

Board creaser

From: Kathy Meier <meierk>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 1996
Our conservation workstation is looking for a board crimper to make
in-house archival boxes from 100% rag matt board. We are looking at
the cutter/scoring machine offered by University Products. Can
anyone recommend this or other board crimpers on the market? We are
also interested in looking at any examples in the Kansas City area.
Thank you in advance.

Kathy A Meier
5109 Cherry
Kansas City MO 64110

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 31, 1996