Subject: Arsenic

Arsenic

From: Michael McColgin <mimccol>
Date: Friday, January 26, 1996
A local museum is repatriating Native American artifacts made of
such materials as wood, leather and feathers.  They found evidence
of arsenic in the artifacts and would like to "neutralize" it, if
possible, before repatriating the items.  I'd appreciate opinions
and advice I can pass along to them.  Thank you for your help,

Michael McColgin

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 31, 1996