Subject: Cleaning with lasers

Cleaning with lasers

From: IJsbrand Hummelen <humm>
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 1996
The following is posted on behalf of Giovanna di Pietro

    I am involved on a feasibility study on laser cleaning of art
    objects at the Central Research Laboratory for Art and Science
    in Amsterdam. We would like to collect information about laser
    cleaning in conservation to know the state of the art in this
    subject. Is there anyone who has worked in this field and who
    could give me information about  his work?

    I have collected since now a number of papers  published either
    by scientist or by restaurators but I would be glad to receive
    references of  recent papers you suggest me on this subject. I
    thank you very much,

    Giovanna.

IJsbrand Hummelen

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 31, 1996