Subject: Bone

Bone

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 1996
Amy Scott <amy.scott [at] utoronto__ca> writes

>I am planning on
>doing a paper for my osteology class on how burial conditions can
>affect the preservation of bone in an archaeological context.
>... I was hoping that someone on this list could point me
>to some sources for this topic.

Abstracts will have more references than she could ever dream of.
The alternative is the CHIN database, but AATA will have a more
select group of citations.  The AATA office at the Getty can help
her find a library with an AATA subscription if she can't find one
through normal library channels. A fifteen-year cumulative index
will be available within the next month;  this might help her.

Barbara Appelbaum

                Distributed: Thursday, January 25, 1996