Subject: Urgent appeal on behalf of NEA, NEH, and IMS

Urgent appeal on behalf of NEA, NEH, and IMS

From: Sarah Z. Rosenberg <sarahaic>
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 1996
In Conservation DistList Instance: 9:55 I wrote:

>New House GOP budget strategy poses immediate threat to NEA, NEH,
>and IMS funding.  Calls and faxes to members of Congress needed
>immediately!

James Moss has just alerted me to the fact that the House of
Representative's e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and surface mail
addresses are on-line.  You can access this page at:

    http://www.house.gov/mbr_dir/membr_dir.html

        **** Moderator's comments:   There is a similar directory of
        U.S. Senators at http://www.senate.gov/

Sarah Z. Rosenberg