Subject: Bone

Bone

From: Amy Scott <amy.scott>
Date: Sunday, January 14, 1996
I am an undergraduate student in archaeology who hopes to do
graduate studies in archaeological conservation.  I am planning on
doing a paper for my osteology class on how burial conditions can
affect the preservation of bone in an archaeological context.
However, my university library is somewhat deficient in applicable
material, so I was hoping that someone on this list could point me
to some sources for this topic.  Many thanks in advance for any help
given.

Amy Scott

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 17, 1996