Subject: Lighting

Lighting

From: Roxanna Herrick <roxanna-herrick>
Date: Friday, January 12, 1996
I have a question regarding lighting in libraries.  I know about
most of the UV shields and film available for existing fixtures and
windows.  A group has asked me to discuss this topic with them, and
I am wondering if anyone knows about specific light fixtures that
would be better than others.  Also, names of companies supplies
both/either shields  or fixtures would be welcome.

Roxanna Herrick

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 17, 1996