Subject: Society of Bookbinders biannual conference

Society of Bookbinders biannual conference

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Monday, January 8, 1996
The Society of Bookbinders are currently planning their next
biannual conference which is to be held on the 26th-29th June 1997
in Durham, a scenic Cathedral City in North East England.

For those who have never attended, the conference consists of a
Trade Fair and seminars over the three days with a conference dinner
on the Saturday night (Over the years we've seen Bernard Middleton,
Angela James, Paul Delrue and James Brockman to name but a few!) It
is well worth a visit.

The planning is still in it's early stages and the list of speakers
is not yet fully finalised but my committee and myself would welcome
any comments or suggestions which may be forthcoming from you, the
conference attending public in order to make this our best
conference to date!

Thanks in advance for your help. I will be posting more details of
the conference as they become finalised. If you are interested in
attending the conference or would like a stand at the trade fair
please contact me directly.

Owen Bradford
Deputy Bindery Manager
The Robinson Library