Subject: Anoxic treatment supplies and services

Anoxic treatment supplies and services

From: Bob Koestler <rtkcc>
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 1996
I would like to inform the conservation/restoration community of the
availability of anoxic treatment systems, supplies and on- or
off-site treatment services from an excellent source:

    Art Care International, Inc.
    P.O. Box 201
    Orangeburg, New York 10962

The proprietor is William Louche.  Bill worked with me at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art for some 14 years as restorer or stone
and wood fine art objects. Two years ago, Bill set up Art Care to
provide argon suffocation treatments for insect control--based upon
the system I had developed for the Metropolitan Museum. Bill has a
patent-pending in the US for his process. He has supplied
cost-effective systems, services and supplies to clients world-wide.
Sincerely,

Dr. Robert J. Koestler
Research Scientist
The Sherman Fairchild Center