Subject: ICOM leather symposium papers sought

ICOM leather symposium papers sought

From: Margot M. Wright <m.m.wright>
Date: Friday, December 15, 1995
For some time now I have been trying to obtain a copy of the papers
given in the 1989 ICOM Leather Working Group's Symposium "Leather
and Parchment" as it appears to contain some very interesting
descriptions of conservation treatments which are constantly
referred to by other authors.

I have contacted the publishers, the Deutsches Ledermuseum in
Offenback am Main, Germany only to be told that it is out of print.
I have also contacted the British Library who disclaim all knowledge
of the publication.  Is there anyone out there who would be prepared
to lend me it to photocopy or to photocopy it for me (I will pay
expenses) or does anyone have a second copy?  Any help will be
gratefully received.

Margot M. Wright
Marischal Museum
Marischal College
University of Aberdeen

                Distributed: Saturday, December 23, 1995