Subject: Natural Colour System

Natural Colour System

From: Dominique Dierick <Dominique.Dierick>
Date: Friday, December 15, 1995
I am looking for an address from which to buy a copy of the Natural
Colour System (NCS) containing 1750 colour samples. We would like to
introduce this colour system in Belgium but there doesn't seem to be
a dealer here. Can anyone help me with an address. I know this
system is standard in the U.K.

    **** Moderator's comments: The name Natural Colour System
    doesn't ring a bell. If anyone has any info on it, please post
    as I'm sure others would be interested

Els Jacobs

                Distributed: Saturday, December 23, 1995