Subject: Papyrus

Papyrus

From: Wendy Bullerwell <wbuller>
Date: Monday, December 11, 1995
I have recently received a gift from Egypt which is a papyrus sheet
with the design of King Tut on it.  The design appears to be a decal
of some sort.  Unfortunately, the item was brought to me in a tube,
so it is no longer flat. I had hoped to display this item in my
home, but I am concerned about its preservation.  I have thought
about placing it in a mylar sleeve and, then, putting the it into a
frame.  I am not sure how to flatten the item. Does anyone have a
suggestion for flattening and displaying?  Thanks,

Wendy G.R. Bullerwell
Archives - Theses
Saint Mary's University
Patrick Power Library