Subject: Minolta MicroDax 3000

Minolta MicroDax 3000

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Thursday, December 7, 1995
The Eisenhower Library is considering the purchase of a Minolta
MicroDax 3000 for use in our recently opened off-campus shelving
facility.  It allows for the reformatting of microfiche/microfilm to
a variety of formats. Thus would we be able to provide adequate
service on the sizeable microform collection that will be stored in
our Moravia Park facility. Does anyone have experience with this (or
similar) technology? If you respond to me directly, I will summarize for the list any
information I receive.  Thank you,

Regina A. Sinclair
Preservation Department
Milton S. Eisenhower Library