Subject: Microfilm vendor

Microfilm vendor

From: Ronnie Cunningham <vcc38>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 1995
SUNY/Albany is considering the purchase of "A compilation of the
messages and papers of the presidents" by James D. Richardson.  We
have parts of four or five sets, none in good condition.

My question is: has anyone purchased film of microfilm services from
this company, and are you pleased with the product?
Please send answers to me at  vcc38 [at] cnsvax__albany__edu.
Thank you for your assistance,

Veronica Cunningham
Preservation Librarian
University at Albany