Subject: BAACG Exhibit booth at Restoration West

BAACG Exhibit booth at Restoration West

From: Katharine Untch <ktuntch>
Date: Sunday, November 26, 1995
The Bay Area Art Conservation Guild (BAACG) will be hosting an
exhibition booth at Restoration West to be held at the San Francisco
Hilton & Towers on December 10 -12, 1995.  Members of BAACG will be
staffing the booth for the purpose of sharing information about the
conservation profession and the activities of BAACG.

Conservators who are interested in volunteering my contact
Vice-President, Meg Geiss-Mooney at 707-763-8694.
We welcome visitors and look forward to seeing you there.

Katharine Untch
President
BAACG

                 Distributed: Friday, December 1, 1995