Subject: Tour of Legion of Honor

Tour of Legion of Honor

From: Katharine Untch <ktuntch>
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 1995
The Bay Area Art Conservation Guild (BAACG) is hosting a behind the
Scenes tour of the recently renovated Palace of Legion of Honor.

Come join our tour guide, Elizabeth Cornu, Objects Conservator at
the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Saturday, December 9th at
10:00 am to noon at the front entrance to the Palace of Legion of
Honor. Please be prompt. Reservations are essential.

This event is free for BAACG Members.  Non-member cost is
$5.00; Student cost is $3.00.

Members may RSVP by leaving a voice message at 707-763-8694 before
December 1st. Non-members may RSVP by sending a check by December
1st made payable to BAACG to

    BAACG
    c/o Meg Geiss-Mooney
    1124 Clelia Court
    Petaluma, CA 94954-5617

Space may be limited on a first come, first served basis. We look
forward to seeing you there,

Katharine Untch

                 Distributed: Friday, December 1, 1995