Subject: Storage

Storage

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl>
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 1995
I'm posting this on behalf of the Biltmore house.

    The Biltmore Estate, an historic house museum located in
    Asheville, NC, is in the planning stages for a new
    storage/conservation facility.  We are interested in talking
    with people who have recently built or know about "state of the
    art" storage situations. The Biltmore Estate collections are
    diverse--they include archival materials, furniture, textiles,
    photos, and other decorative and fine arts.  Any help would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Beth McLaughlin
    bhtexcon [at] mailbox__ioa__com

Sarah Lowengard
Asheville, NC

                Distributed: Thursday, November 16, 1995