Subject: Emergency supply firm

Emergency supply firm

From: Alice Bear <abconser>
Date: Sunday, November 12, 1995
Emergency Supplies for Collections is a new company giving service
to institutions and collections by providing emergency and disaster
supplies for response and recovery packed into reusable high density
plastic crates for long term storage.  ESC sells pre-packed supply
crates, or can customize one to the needs of the client.

Professional conservation consultants at ESC will gladly answer any
questions that come up pertaining to the materials, give referrals,
and recommend books and other resources to help with writing an
emergency preparedness plan if needed.

ESC can also respond with immediate shipment of individual supplies
for actual emergency situations.  There are hundreds of items
available from HEPA rated vacuum filters and masks to full coverage,
flame resistant body suits if needed.

Contact us for more information and request a current stock and
price list for the pre-packed crates available. Use our toll free
number 1-800-929-6886 or fax 1-206-323-4153.  We can be reached on e
mail at <abconser [at] halcyon__com>

Alice Bear

                Distributed: Thursday, November 16, 1995