Subject: Publication on education and training

Publication on education and training

From: Roberta Pilette <pilette>
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 1995
I'm starting a research project on training and education in
conservation.  I've done a literature search and turned up some
interesting articles.  At the moment I'm trying to track down a
source for a British report.  Our ILL dept is willing to go to
Britain to get the report but only if I'm willing to pay $20 for it.
I am, but thought I'd check around first and see if anyone for any
reason may have a personal copy or know of a copy on this side of
the pond.

    Title:  Education and training for conservation
    published by:  Museums and Galleries Commission, Conservation
        Unit.
    Date: 1989

This is basically an internal report, only 19pp long.  If anyone has
suggestions on tracking this down thru non-library sources, I'd be
grateful. Thanks,

Bobbie Pilette
Conservation Lab Instructor
Preservation and Conservation Studies
GSLIS
University of Texas-Austin
SZB 564
Austin, TX  78712

                Distributed: Saturday, November 11, 1995