Subject: Floor coverings

Floor coverings

From: Michele Zeccardi <mkz>
Date: Friday, November 3, 1995
We are interested in buying a floor covering for the processing room
of our archives. The processing room is adjacent to the archives
stacks so off-gassing is a concern. Moving the archives out of this
room for any given amount of time is impossible. Does anyone know of
an inert floor covering that would provide some cushioning, but
would still allow you to push carts over it. We were thinking of
possibly a natural rubber mat, but I'm not sure where to purchase
them. Any help would be appreciated.

Michele Zeccardi
Niels Bohr Library
American Institute of Physics