Subject: PVA emulsion

PVA emulsion

From: Gillian Comerford <gmpc>
Date: Wednesday, November 1, 1995
Could anyone recommend a PVA emulsion with a neutral pH and good
penetration (small particle size). I propose to use it on sub-fossil
bone. My usual supplier has stopped making the product we used
previously here in the Palaeontology laboratory. I have tried out a
number of suppliers already with unsatisfactory results. If you have
knowledge of a PVA emulsion perferably available in Britain I would
be very pleased to hear from you. Thanks for your assistance,

Gill Comerford
Conservator
Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD