Subject: Storage of CD's

Storage of CD's

From: Mary Kate Dugan <mary_kate_dugan>
Date: Friday, October 27, 1995
The National Library of Medicine would appreciate your advice
regarding collection archival storage of CD's beside the obvious
"jewel box" solution.  We are receiving materials in CD format
accompanied with print material.  Has anyone discovered a container
which safely holds the CD and also can accommodate print material?
I've looked at a container made by ImageMaker Products from
Chatsworth, CA which has a good fastener on the edge, but would not
securely hold the CD in place.

Mary Kate Dugan
Preservation and Collection Management Section
PSD,
National Library of Medicine

                Distributed: Thursday, November 2, 1995