Subject: MicroChamber products

MicroChamber products

From: Craig Jensen <craig>
Date: Friday, October 27, 1995
Cathy Sieracki <sierackc [at] tffwc__mhs__compuserve__com> writes

>Does any one know anything about the MicroChamber products by
>Conservation Resources? I just received their catalog.  They claim
>that it absorbs off-gassing, dust and pollutants keeping them from
>artifacts.  Does the stuff really work? What happens when the box or
>paper is saturated?  In your opinion is it really worth the extra
>money, which is almost double the price of their regular materials.

I suggest you request some of the testing data on MicroChamber. Bill
Hollinger probably does more testing of his products than any other
vendor of this type. He is also willing to share this information. I
saw much of the data during the development phase of MicroChamber
and every bit of it was very impressive. All of your questions were
dealt with, except, of course, your budget. Good luck!

Craig Jensen
BookLab, Inc.
1606 Headway Circle
Austin, TX 78754