Subject: Columbia University Libraries Preservation Division web pages

Columbia University Libraries Preservation Division web pages

From: Janet Gertz <gertz>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 1995
Columbia University Libraries Preservation Division now has a home page.
It can be reached at

    http://www.cc.columbia.edu/cu/libraries/services/preservation/

    **** Moderator's comments: A link to this page, and several
    other departmental home pages has been added to CoOL. If your
    Museum or Library Conservation/Preservation Department has a
    home page, send me the URL and the name of your institution and
    I'll add it to CoOL (send to waiscool [at] palimpsests__stanford__edu)

Janet Gertz

                Distributed: Thursday, October 26, 1995