Subject: Commercial binding turnaround time

Commercial binding turnaround time

From: Lisa M. Stienbarger <lstienba>
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 1995
I am on a committee here at Notre Dame Libraries to look into
turnaround time standards for serials in our bindery process. I'd
like to know if other institutions have a turnaround time standard
and what that time is. If you do not have a standard, can you tell
me approximately how long your serials are unavailable to patrons?
Your help is appreciated.

Lisa Stienbarger
Univ. of Notre Dame
Preservation Dept.