Subject: Commercial sources for phase boxes

Commercial sources for phase boxes

From: Robert J. Milevski <milevski>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 1995
    From: Stephen Ferguson <0629212@pucc>
    Subject: Info on enclosures

    I am looking for commercial sources of custom-made protective
    enclosures for books -- enclosures made of acid-free board and
    with a fastening system, such as buttons-and-ties.

    I know about the offerings from Bridgeport National Bindery;
    their "Conserphase" box.

    I am curious to learn about other commercial sources offering a
    product comparable to the "Conserphase" box.  Thanks in advance
    for any information.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender

Robert Milevski

                 Distributed: Sunday, October 22, 1995