Subject: Cleaning library collections

Cleaning library collections

From: Sue Dunlap <sdunlap>
Date: Friday, October 6, 1995
I was thinking about starting an on-going project of cleaning our
collection.  I have worked at my present position for 8 years, and there
has never been any cleaning done since I've been here.  Has anyone done a
rotating schedule of cleaning before that could give me some suggestions?
(We also are finishing up a building addition/renovation, so the dirt and
dust are pretty thick.  I wish we could clean as we shift into the new
area, but that slows down progress, and things are already behind
schedule...).  Thanks in advance for your help.
Sue Dunlap

Sue Dunlap
Preservation/Preparation Manager
Andrews Library