Subject: Inflatable shipping bags

Inflatable shipping bags

From: Robert L. DeCandido <bronxbob>
Date: Friday, October 6, 1995
There is another inflatable envelope on the market that seems to be an
inflating foam rather than a balloon. A salesman recently showed me one
but, as it was his last sample, he didn't want to inflate it. He promised
to send another sample. I'll get after him to do so and report back on
what I find. I've been interested in shipping containers for books and
library material for several years--since I wrote an article for
Conservation Administration News on the topic. For those who are
interested, that article is available at

  http://www.well.com/user/bronxbob/resume/43_10-90.html

Robert L. DeCandido

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 10, 1995