Subject: Lotoxane rust cleaner

Lotoxane rust cleaner

From: Alison Wain <awain>
Date: Monday, September 25, 1995
I have been told of the existence of a solvent cleaner called
Lotoxane which removes rust stains from painted metal objects
without affecting the paint. Fran Jackson of the Science Museum of
London who mentioned it to me thought it had been developed by the
military before being commercially released. Does anyone know where
I could get more information about the product or find a supplier?

Alison Wain
Museum of Victoria
27 Francis St.
Melbourne 3000
Australia

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 26, 1995