Subject: Marking photographs

Marking photographs

From: Peter J. Roberts <libpjr>
Date: Monday, September 25, 1995
Julia M. Landry <cnsa [at] fox__nstn__ca> writes

>Has anyone any suggestions for writing on the verso of modern
>photographs printed on resin coated paper?

I've found that a Berol Prismacolor Non-photo blue 919 or a Berol
China Marker brite blue 167T will write on RC paper, does not easily
smear, and is reversible. The Prismacolor Non-photo blue can be
erased with a common eraser and the china marker can be rubbed clean
with a cotton cloth.

Peter J. Roberts
Audio-Visual Archivist
Georgia State University

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 26, 1995