Subject: Dust jackets

Dust jackets

From: Jeannette B. Williams <jbw>
Date: Thursday, September 21, 1995
I work in a small academic library. We have never left our book
jackets on. The mail that I've been reading on the list indicates
several good functions.  I'm wondering how many academic libraries
leave the book jackets on? Do the book jackets have to be covered
with plastic?

    **** Moderator's comments:   Please reply directly to the
    author.

Jeannette Williams