Subject: Book on book conservation

Book on book conservation

From: Roberta Pilette <pilette>
Date: Friday, September 22, 1995
I am not sure how many of you are aware of it but the 2nd edition of
the Carolyn Morrow and Carole Dyal book, Conservation Treatment
Procedures, is now out of print.  As it is next to impossible for
students and others interested in this sort of reference to locate,
has anyone found a good substitute that is readily available?  I
would be interested in hearing about alternatives that are easily
located.

Is this a title that we may want to see about getting reprinted?

Bobbie Pilette
Preservation & Conservation Studies
Grad School of Library & Information Science
University of Texas-Austin

                Distributed: Sunday, September 24, 1995