Subject: Fume hoods

Fume hoods

From: Daria Keynan <dkeynan>
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 1995
I am using a ductless fume hood made by Heat Systems, now called
Misonix. They modified it for me by adding a flexible duct from the
side and making the front opening on hinges so that when I am
working on something too big to fit into the hood I can close it an
use the side hose as an elephant trunk type hose.

I  get different filters for different uses (they are very easy to
change) . I have been really satisfied with it and it was not too
expensive. When I purchased it I was on a tight budget and asked
them to notify me when a sale sample one became available. They did
and gave me a good price since a newer model was coming out. If you
have the same problem try this,they were really accommodating.
Misonix is at 516-694-9555.

Daria Keynan

                Distributed: Sunday, September 24, 1995