Subject: Microfilm cleaners

Microfilm cleaners

From: Sushila Selness <sselness>
Date: Monday, September 18, 1995
We have been using Kodak film cleaner to clean microfiche that has
been used by patrons and as a result has smudges and other residue
from usage. We were told that this cleaner is no longer being
manufactured by Kodak.  What do other libraries use?  Is there a
safe alternative? Camera stores in town, our regular suppliers,
were unable to come up with an alternative.

Sushila Selness
Legal Research Center
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 19, 1995