Subject: Presentation on conservator identity and treatment choice

Presentation on conservator identity and treatment choice

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Friday, September 15, 1995
The Chicago Area Conservation Group (CACG) is starting their
1995-1996 season this September 26, 1995 at the Chicago Historical
Society. Julia Ruder will speak on "Conservator Identity and
Treatment Choice in Florence, The United States and at the V&A in
London" Our meetings begin at 6:00pm with refreshments. Everyone is
welcome.

If anyone out there has an interesting treatment or project, and are going to
be in Chicago, I would like to invite you to speak to our group.
For more information, please call Craig Deller at (708)232-1708 or e-mail me

Craig Deller

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 19, 1995