Subject: Fume hoods

Fume hoods

From: Marian Blecker <blecm.hsl>
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 1995
We are looking into the possibility of adding a fume hood to our
preservation office.  Keeping in mind that our office is quite
small, any suggestions on the different sizes that fume hoods come
in, manufacturers, cost would be appreciated.  Any other hints where
hoods are concerned would be helpful as we are just starting to
research this subject.

Marian Blecker

               Distributed: Thursday, September 14, 1995