Subject: Vapor barriers

Vapor barriers

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Sunday, September 10, 1995
In responding to Michael Knies enquiry might I suggest contact with
William K. Hollinger at Conservation Resources Int, our American
office, following the recent introduction of MicroChamber MC
emulsion.

This pH 8, black dispersion is designed to be coated onto concrete,
wood, metal or plastics to protect against cumulative by-products of
deterioration,pollutants(whether from indoor or outdoor sources) or
harmful substances which might migrate from materials such as wooden
shelving or containers.

Complete technical and material safety data sheets are available
from both American and British offices of Conservation Resources.

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources
England

               Distributed: Thursday, September 14, 1995