Subject: Colored file folders

Colored file folders

From: Michael McColgin <mimccol>
Date: Friday, August 25, 1995
I recently visited a Clerk of the Superior Court's office where they use
colored file folders for different types of cases (criminal, child support,
etc).  Anyone know of any colored "archival" file folders I can recommend?
As usual, they are under-funded and understaffed, so please keep that in
mind. Thanks muchly,

Michael McColgin, Preservation Officer
Arizona State Archives
1700 West Washington